Monday, August 25, 2014

How to: Faux Fishtail Bun





        Hello! This tutorial is a quick, pretty bun made by using my Faux Fishtail Bubble Braid, or the vortex braid, as the boyfriend called it, that I posted in a previous entry. Let's get started!

What you will need. Small elastic hair ties, a comb, and bobby pins.  
Step One. Create the Faux Fishtail Bubble Braid. If you are unsure how to create this look, check out my tutorial here. 





Step Two. Wrap the braid around the base of the ponytail, forming a donut shape, as shown above. 




Step Three. Pin the bun in place.






And there you have it! I hope you like this tutorial and give it a try! I would love to have your feedback and for suggestions on more hair tutorials that you would like to see! Thanks for reading!

-Kenn Hair By Kenn Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment